Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Who turned off the heat???


Good grief I am ready to pack up and move to Florida .. it is freezing here!


Yikes! I live in Florida!


What the heck is going on???


It was in the low 30's this morning... so cold I had to wear a turtleneck.. good thing I saved a few from my many years of cold living in Washington state. What a shame that we got rid of all of our coats! Tonight is going to drop even colder..


How am I supposed to get a tan out in the backyard tomorrow?? Oh this is so unfair!


All my poor houseplants live outside in the Florida room... where can I get some plant blankies???


Mother Nature.. what have we done to tick you off? Are you feeling the affects of the economy too? Can't afford to tilt the sun in our direction right now????

No comments: