Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Random facts, shhhh don't tell



I saw talk of a 25 random things blog. I thought about trying to do that, but... well I don't seem to be very good at just following along. So I decided I would do a random things blog but with a twist.. which I would like to call:


Two Truths and A Lie


Yes below .. in each three, one is a fallacy. If I do it correctly (lol) you will know a bit more about me, but still be left wondering.. what you know.. for sure. Since I am writing as I think of them, I don't know how obvious some will be from conversations I have had...


1. I love chocolate (all kinds!)

2. I love peanut butter and pickle sandwiches

3. I love Manwich with pork and beans mixed in


1. I didn't learn to drive until I was 22

2. I have only had 1 speeding ticket

3. I give my car a birthday present every year


1. When I swim laps in a pool I have to swim clockwise or I get dizzy

2. I am a fanatical exercise person

3. I weighed 76 pounds at age 23


1. I have died three times in the last 50 years

2. I have saved a persons life

3. I performed CPR on a kitten


1. I was evicted once after only two days of residency

2. I lived under the stairs of my home towns public library

3. I lived in a tent one summer


1. I was arrested for stealing road signs

2. A person was murdered on my front door step

3. My mom and stepdad were convicted of murder


1. I love cats

2. I love dogs

3. I love birds


1. I lost my virginity two weeks after my 17th birthday

2. I have been married 3 times

3. I have had a lesbian relationship


1. I was a home coming queen

2. I was a cheerleader

3. I was a band geek


1. I was expelled from school 4 times in one year

2. I was a near straight A student

3. I was always the teachers pet


1. I am afraid of heights

2. I am afraid of spiders

3. I am afraid of snakes


1. I love to mow the lawn

2. I love to iron

3. I love to wash dishes


Okay.... there... now you all know me so much better! Hmmmm or do you?

No comments: