Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sighs.. I was challenged to write something happy here.. and I have searched for two days to find that happy center that I have to draw from to put pen to paper.

I know, in my lifetime of 55 years, there have been happy moments. 

I can't find a single one that isn't surrounded with a sad or a hurt.

It is as if I am not meant to retain those happy times.

They are like fleeting thoughts of.. "Oh there is one.. uh no. hmm"

With each happy moment came a price, an after effect, a crushing fall.

I do not look at my life as sad, or unsuccessful, but there is a reason I have not been able to sit and write my life story. I only have one view point. It is a book I would not want to read. A story that isn't meant to be told. A life better taken in small doses.

So I must admit my failure to meet this challenge. For now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Failure is NOT an option young lady, so do as you would tell Amy, put your mind to the task and you can do wherever you believe you can do *smiles*